Romeo n : an ardent male lover
- One of the main characters of William Shakespeare's play Romeo and Juliet.
- A boyfriend.
- A man who is a great lover.
- By analogy with the Shakesperean character, a man who is in love with a woman from a family, party or country opposing his own.
- A man who has married without the consent of his parents-in-law.
- The letter R in the ICAO spelling alphabet.
character in Romeo and Juliet
boyfriend See boyfriend
man who is a great lover
man in love with a woman from a family, party or country opposing his own
man who has married without the consent of his parents-in-law
letter R in the ICAO spelling alphabet
- See also Romeo and Juliet (disambiguation)
- Romeo Montague, the male protagonist in Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
(rapper), an American rapper
- a television show, called Romeo!, starring the above rapper
- MC Romeo, a British rapper
- Romeo Roselli, a pro wrestler
- Roméo Dallaire, a Canadian senator and humanitarian
- Romeo Santana, a character from The Steve Harvey Show
- Romeo Must Die, a film starring Jet Li
- Romeo y Julieta (cigar brand), a brand of cigar
- Romeo Void, a band from San Francisco
- Tony Romeo, a character in Neighbours
- Songs by:
- Romeo, the letter R in the NATO phonetic alphabet.
- Romeo class submarine, the NATO reporting name for a Soviet submarine type.
- Romeo Records, a record label
- Romeo, the nickname of the "World's Smallest Bodybuilder", Aditya Dev
Romeo is also the name of several towns:
Romeo in Indonesian: Romeo
Romeo in German: Romeo
Romeo in French: Roméo
Romeo in Italian: Romeo
Romeo in Korean: 로미오
Romeo in Dutch: Romeo
Romeo in Polish: Romeo i Julia (ujednoznacznienie)
Romeo in Volapük: Romeo